When we have completed your site and/or implemented your CMS to your satisfaction then a number of options are open to you.
- If you already have your own hosting arrangements then we will deliver your site/CMS to you via FTP download and/or on CD-ROM
- If you want us to install the site/CMS for you on your existing hosting provider, and liaise with them on your behalf, then we will do this (for a small fee)
- Alternatively, you have the option to use our hosting arrangements:
Option 1: 1GB Storage / 10GB Monthly Bandwidth; £8 per month
This option is best suited to cases where all of the following are true:
- the total size of the site is less than 200 pages
- the site does not contain more than 100 photographs
- the site has less than 10,000 visitors a month
In our experience, this option will suit most of our clients.
Option 2: 10GB Storage / 50GB Monthly Bandwidth; £20 per month
This option is best suited to cases where any two of the following are true:
- the total size of the site is more than 200 pages
- the site contains more than 100 photographs
- the site has more than 10,000 visitors a month
For both options:
These criteria are not hard and fast rules and what we would generally recommend is that you start out with Option 1 and if problems are encountered then we can move you to Option 2 in the future. Bandwidth is generally more of an issue than total disk space usage, but if you do have bandwidth issues the positive side is that this is generally indicative of the success of your web site!
Unlike many other hosting providers or resellers we are not interested in forcing you into higher priced plans by restricting the services available to you. The distinction between the two options is purely based on disk space and bandwidth usage, so with either you will have all the necessary server side software to host any of our sites/CMS's, and in addition will have access to a full range of email and eCommerce facilities.
Our core business is site/CMS design and development, not hosting, so please note that the above hosting options are NOT available independently of our design services. We would be charging considerably more if reselling hosting was our core activity. All we are doing here is providing quality hosting that works well with our solutions so that your site/CMS works reliably, quickly and is always available to you and your site visitors.